Type Here to Get Search Results !

We are proud to have hosted many celebrities and politicians

We are proud to have hosted many celebrities and politicians

  • I have lived in Italy for the last 20 years and have been fortunate to travel all over the world. The B&B is a place I couldn't find anywhere else, which means I was always asking myself why was I not staying here. 
  • My answer is that I simply couldn’t find the right hotel to suit me and my needs. I couldn’t find the right place to stay. 
  • After some research and a little bit of searching, I found out that the best hotel in Italy is located in Milan and it was only a few minute's walks to my apartment.

We are proud to have hosted many celebrities and politicians over the years including Sir Tom Jones

  • Emily Eavis, Stephen Fry, Hilary Mantel, Sir Richard Branson, and many other celebrities and dignitaries. Enjoy the best of British pub food and drink all day, every day.
  • The B&B will also serve a full menu of wines and beers. We are open Sunday to Wednesday and on Thursday we are open from 8 am - 6 pm.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.